Oil and Petrochemicals inspections
The supervision of bulk liquid movements - measuring both the quantities involved and the quality of each parcel - remains a basic trade requirement in the oil sector. Effective loss control and the preservation of cargo quality using the standard methodologies set out in API MPMS, local knowledge and technical support is the primary goal of this service set.
Our trade inspection services include:
- Measurement of volumes and weights ashore and on board tankers
- Sampling of oil gas and chemical cargoes
- Inventory measurement of oil gas and chemicals
- Laboratory analysis
- Preparation of inspectors reports to be used with Letters of Credit
- Suitability inspections of shore tanks before rental or use
- Bunker surveys
- On hire and off hire surveys
- FPSO and blend ship supervision
- Blend supervision of gasoline and fuel oil
Stock monitoring services
When the financing party needs additional certainty regarding the financed goods, Verificae’s team will determine their status and quantity at the agreed time and location. This ensures that damage, loss or alienation of goods are identified as quickly as possible and remedial actions – including insurance claims, if appropriate – taken promptly, sensibly reducing the financing party’s operation risks.
Emergency Response Services
Increasing requirements imposed by new legislation, such as REACH CLP, NICNAS, MARPOL and RINNS place a heavy burden on commercial bodies. In the event of an incident requiring clean-up of your goods, our professional team will provide a prompt and efficient response, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Being able to call on local support gives you the peace of mind that you need in the event of an incident. You are assured of rapid access to information direct from the scene, with the advantage of ongoing localized assistance in managing the incident.
Our emergency response service number can be incorporated into transport documents such as DGD, CMR and airway bills, SDS and product labels for ease of reference.
Why choose us:
- 30 years of experience in the oil and petrochemicals supply chain with extensive knowledge of the domestic Koper liquid bulk terminal
- Professional, independent and skilled pool of inspectors, acting according to the relevant international standards of sampling and measurement
- Quick and responsive execution of agreed scope of services
- We are not the biggest, we are not the cheapest, but we are for sure the one who will mostly care to deliver the highest quality of services within the agreed timeframe