In a world of fluctuating markets and increasing challenging conditions, buyers and sellers involved in the minerals trade need to make sure that the quantity and quality of their cargo are properly monitored and preserved.
In addition to verifying that the condition of the carrier (rail, truck and vessel) is appropriate, Verificae offers complete cargo inspections before, during and after shipment. Reliable and independent weight, quantity and quality inspections ensure the contractual compliance of your shipments.
Our inspectors record, photograph and report any abnormalities such as discrepancies in the cargo description, damage, loss of material, improper stowing or delays in loading. Our objective verification and inspection team provide accurate, transparent documentation and always represent your interests during the handling of your bulk cargo by being in full time attendance at every operational stage, ensuring you receive a constant and direct flow of information.
Our services provide you with the control and peace of mind you need, so you can focus on maximizing your business profitability.
Our standardized cargo and vessel inspections include the following services:
- Inspection of the carrier to verify suitability for the intended cargo (cleanliness, dryness, ventilation, cargo separation)
- Report on markings, type of packing (bulk, cartons/drums, etc.) and, if practical, a count of goods
- Sampling according to globally recognized standards
- Maintenance of a time log, including arrival and departure dates of carrier, time and date of loading, loading delays and reason for delays, description of loading gear/apparatus, weather conditions, rainfall, dust suppression, wind-waste, remainder on wharf, etc.
- Loading and discharge supervision, focused on protecting the safety, integrity and quality of your goods throughout the supply chain
- P&I survey
Stockpiles must be measured to determine contained volume and weight of the commodity contained within. To do that, we use modern laser-based instrumental method in which the entire surface area is visible. We can then provide you with accurate measurements of mineral stockpiles at ports and manufacturing facilities. We work with you to obtain a complete and accurate measurement of the volume and weight of your commodity. Accurate stockpile evaluation and measurement provide you with a number of benefits including:
- Transparent evaluation of the inventory for financial reports, excise duty, loans
- Compliance with national and other regulatory requirements
- Data to help plan and manage your purchasing and stock administration
Stock monitoring services
When the financing party needs additional certainty regarding the financed goods, Verificae’s team will determine their status and quantity at the agreed time and location. This ensures that damage, loss or alienation of goods are identified as quickly as possible and remedial actions – including insurance claims, if appropriate – taken promptly, sensibly reducing the financing party’s operation risks.
Why choose us:
- 20 years of experience in bulk minerals supply chain with extensive knowledge of the domestic Port of Koper terminals handling all type of bulk minerals
- Professional, independent and skilled pool of inspectors, acting according to the relevant international standards of sampling
- Quick and responsive execution of agreed scope of services
- We are not the biggest, we are not the cheapest, but we are for sure the one who will mostly care to deliver the highest quality of services within the agreed timeframe